Blogger Widgets
  • Monday, July 30, 2012

    No Matter~


    No matter how submissive the night is,
    I will originate a succession
    of a hundred tones, that all begin with
    your melody.

    No matter how long my limbs have sat
    upon hard, scorching seats,
    I will not sprawl flat 'cross my bed
    until
    I have thought and thought
    all I can for you...

    Because you have not yet been
    captured, in anything but the
    greys of memory-
    and I will spend the night reflecting
    on the person I've come to know,

    and the one I wish to combine
    days we ran through
    secret meadows for us,
    on black and white keys
    with sunflower's disposition
    that speak something of the
    new unknown,

    No matter how humanly plain
    I may seem to you, I will draft
    you sand-prints, notes
    about to be swimming in ink
    as French meters train
    and long, prose-like words make
    your eyes

    indecipherable.

    No matter how late the night is,
    I won't let it end without the music
    of you.

    Post Comment

    No comments:

    Post a Comment