Blogger Widgets
  • Tuesday, July 31, 2012

    I love her, but she loves another guy.

    I won't get into to much detail but I love a girl, the problem is she loves this other guy. What should I do?

    The back story of this problem..^^
    I know I love her, or you could say I care a lot for her. I wake up every morning finding new ways to make her smile, and ways to tell her how much I care. Everyone thing was going great 7 months ago, I would hang out with her, we were friends but I knew she was special. I was nervous I didn't know how to tell her my feelings. Then it turned to tell when my ex-"FRIEND" decided to like her after his last crush rejected him. He was smarter, better looking, and older than me...I didn't have a lot to offer her besides my humor..(haha how come the fat and nerdy kid is always funny, well God gave me something) but anyways he was more touchy with her, and they started seeing each other...One night I finally told her how I felt, I opened my soul to her...but I had failed. Now they are crazy for each other, they talk about marriage...I hurt every time I see them together, not because I lost but because I know I was born to love her and make her life better, and she won't acknowledge my feelings for her. I have cried a time or to thinking about it. I feel like the other guy doesn't know what love is, he is just attached to her because he lost his virginity to her, and is his first real girlfriend...nothing I have done has worked. I know I am not the bad guy, so what do I do? 

    Post Comment

    No comments:

    Post a Comment