Blogger Widgets
  • Friday, July 13, 2012

    Love is color Blind

    Love is color Blind
    It don't matter if you're black white or yellowif you're brown or red let's get down to thatlove is color-blind
    Verse 1:I remember whrenI was a child and couldn't understandpeople having fun discriminating althe different onesmama just used to say when you grow up you'lmaybe find a wayto make these peoplsee that everything I do comes back to me
    Bridge:You gotta live your livewe're all the sameno one's to blamethey gotta live their livesjust play the game and let love reign
    Chorous:It don't matter if you're blackwhite or yellow, if your brown or red let's get down to thatlove is color-blindyou're my brother, you're my friendall that matters in the very endis to understandlove is color-blind
    TQ:I remeber as a young boy I watched my neighbourhood go up in flames I saw the whole thang thru tears of pain and a situation's rackinmy brain I wish I could fly away and never come back againwe need some lvoe y'all we need some real deal help from above y'all I mean the kids watchin'and I just can't see it stoppin', I don't understand I mean we all bleed the same blood, man!
    Bridge: You gotta live your lifebetter than our fathers didlet's make some love, baby, have some kidsthey gotta live their livesand I don't care what color they are, or u areor we areit's allovebaby!
    C-Part:You have been my motheryou could have been my brotherwhat if you were my sisterif you were my father? you could have been my fellayou could habe been mteacherwhat if you were my friend?would be so nice to meet ya
    Verse 2:take it out to the worldtell every boy and every little girlbe proud of yourselfcause you're as good as anybody elseput away your prejudiceopen your minddon't need a stick to thistry to make this earth a better place without a racial curse
    TQ: Yeahit's time for some changes






    May God bless you
    Love is color Blind - Sarah Connor.mp3
    AYake

    Post Comment

    No comments:

    Post a Comment