Blogger Widgets
  • Friday, July 6, 2012

    The Mistake You Cannot Forget


    You say you cannot forget
    And you aren't ready to forgive
    But I need your friendship
    More than you'll even know
    I need you there to live

    Without you by my side today
    Life's been going, oh so slow
    I miss your calls
    Our endless talks
    The places we would go

    You can't even bear to look at me,
    And I know my mistake
    For because of one night,
    And a few thoughtless actions,
    When you saw me you ran and hid

    I know we cannot take it back
    As much as we would like to
    But we could forget
    And start all over
    Just friends, that's me and you

    If time is what you need,
    Then I guess that's what you'll get
    But I need you there for me soon,
    My friend,
    I hope you will forget.

    Post Comment

    No comments:

    Post a Comment