Blogger Widgets
  • Friday, July 6, 2012

    I Want You To Know



    A brief moment of darkness
    was all that I knew,
    before Heaven's Gate
    came into my view.

    Loved ones and friends
    I had missed for many years,
    welcomed me with open arms
    and many happy tears.

    All the hurt, fear and pain
    that I have ever known,
    is gone from my life,
    I am finally home.

    I gazed upon the Lord's
    sweet smiling face,
    and for the first time in my life
    I knew and felt His grace.

    I know that you miss me,
    but please dry your eyes.
    I will always be watching and loving you
    from my home in the sky.

    A cool breeze on your face,
    a touch of light rain,
    I will send as a reminder
    that we will be reunited again.

    Life on earth is but one
    brief moment in time,
    I am finally home,
    Eternity is mine.

    Post Comment

    No comments:

    Post a Comment